The Chalfont Project was founded by Leandro Herrero and Caroline Tierney to provide professional services on organisational architecture across industries.
As a leading academic put it, the so-called 'war for talent' may be a distraction from the real issue: how to host that talent within the company, whether the internal and existing talent, or the external and to be acquired. The Chalfont Project focuses solely on the organisational (structural, functional, operational, etc.) aspects of the company, big or small. We are organisation architects.
Since its inception, The Chalfont Project has maintained a strong intellectual and pragmatic linkage with the behavioural-social sciences. This background and human-sciences approach is brought to the table in its engagements, coupled with a very pragmatic, results-driven orientation. It is this combination of pragmatism and thought leadership in the behavioural arena that distinguishes The Chalfont Project from other consulting organisations.
The Chalfont Project is a privately owned, limited company registered in England working internationally.
- 2000 The Chalfont Project is founded as an international consulting firm of 'organisational architects' Initial focus on organisational design
- 2006 The Leader with Seven Faces is published
- 2006 Viral ChangeTM is published
- 2007 New Leader Wanted is published
- 2008 Disruptive Ideas is published
- 2008 Second edition of Viral Change
- 2009 Viral Change L.L.P. (UK) is founded. It is headquartered in London UK with Associated Practices around the world.
- 2010 Viral Change Denmark is established
- 2011 Homo Imitans is published
- 2011 Viral Change Global L.L.P is founded
- 2011 Further expansion is triggered by UK and Denmark partners
- 2012 Viral Change UK Ltd is operational
- 2012 Viral Change International L.L.P is operational?
- 2012 Viral Change L.L.C (US) formed
- 2013 Viral ChangeTM CEE is formed with HQ in Budapest
- 2013 The Chalfont Project is re-launched with new portofolio of products and services